To find out more about these pieces, please contact Bill with the link to the left.
Click on the title to hear an excerpt.
- "Angel Eyes, " Alan Kaplan, and orchestra, Matt Dennis, arr. Cunliffe. Nominated for a Grammy, 2002.
- "Do It Again", by Walter Becker and Donald Fagan, arr. Bill Cunliffe, played by Bill Cunliffe and Imaginacion
- "Home on the Range", trad., arr. Cunliffe, The Choirs of All Saints Church, Pasadena, CA, directed by James Walker.
- Nnenna Freelon, with Concord Jazz All Stars, "The Lady Sings the Blues," by Alec Wilder, arr. Cunliffe
- "One O'Clock Jump," by Count Basie and Eddie Durham, played by Buddy Rich, arr. Bill Cunliffe
- "Royal Garden Blues," by Clarence Williams, arr. Cunliffe. Julie Kelly with horns and Joe LaBarbera, drums.
- "Spain" by Chick Corea, arr. Bill Cunliffe, played by Trimotif (David Shostac, flute, Chris Bleth, oboe, Phoebe Ray, bassoon, Bill Cunliffe, piano.